Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Stream: Stressors - Summer Tape 2013



STRESSORS is the BEST THING to COME OUT of the BAY AREA. Everything they create is FUCKING AWESOME. One of the most UNIQUE bands I've ever heard in PUNK HARDCORE. I mean they fucking stack riff after riff after riff in each song, so many fucking parts that this puts your verse chorus verse chorus punk hardcore to shame! I feel STRESSORS is very under-rated in the HARDCORE community against their competing locals such as ZERO PROGRESS, but honestly the dudes from STRESSORS are the nicest guys you'll ever meet. I mean fuck I'm not into wrestling, being edge, or any of that BUT the dudes from Stressors are guys I could shoot the shit about video games, young adult bullshit, technology, or straight up being weird.. They once slept-over at my house and I've booked three shows for them, GET INTO EM!

I'll post a review of the Stressors 7" and talk more about STRESSORS later.

Stressors Tape Cover
Listen to the TAPE for FREE & DOWNLOAD it for FREE HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment